Monday, August 30, 2010

Japanese Boyfriend

Hey everyone!
I know that it has been a very long time since I haven't updated my blog. I have been taken care of my boyfriend. He's been having big back problems and he could barely stand up and sit. So as a good girlfriend, I went to take good care of him when I wasn't working. And while that we are on the subject, I'll present to you all my boyfriend =)


He is named Lakou Inoue and he is from Japan. We've known each for almost three years right now. We've meet through a friend that I was working with. We became very close friends. Best friends. I was always there for him and he has always been there for me in the moments that I needed someone the most in my life. It's been only since March this year that we have been dating.If you are all asking what does he do in life, he's an artist. He is one of the best artists that I've seen throughout my life. Always making something new and always persevering in his project. He's currently working on a book, on his portfolio and on his website. The website is the biggest project for the moment. Many sleepless nights have passed and it should be up and running next month =). Here's a couple of his creations:


A small sizes maquette of a dragon's lair



Paintings of Joker and Venom



Pictures made on Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment