Thursday, September 23, 2010

~Past, Present, Future~

Hi everyone~!

I know that I haven't been blogging that much ever since I started this blog. Why is that so? I'm working fulltime as a frontdesk clerk in a hotel in Montreal. Since I do the evening shifts ( 3pm~11pm), I gotta go to the gym for my workout in the morning. The rest of my free time during the week, I'm sleeping trying to regain some energy and during the weekend, I spend it with my boyfriend ( he doesn't have the internet). But don't get me wrong, I adore my job =D. Since the low season is coming for the hotel, the hours were cut back. I finish at 10pm at night during week days and I finish at 7:30pm on Saturday. Which means free time to atleast blog once or twice a week =). So that was the present part =P


Now let's head to the past ~


Last week, I was doing a back to back at work with my friend. Our supervisor was kindly enough to let us have a complimentary room for the night. For sure I have seen the rooms before but I haven't been in the bed to test it to see how comfy it is =P. So here is my description, as a guest, sleeping at the hotel =)


~ It was a room with two queen sized beds;

~ We were located on the 15th (couldn't be greater =P);

~ There were 5 pillows in the bed ( i love pillows!);

~ The pillows were big but comfy;

~ The down was very comfy;

~ The wake up call was soooooo loud =O


Overall, my stay was really nice, even though I had to wake up at 6am =(


At the beginning of the week, I went to a small staff diner at this awesome sushi restaurant located on Ste-Catherine's street. It's called Tokyo Sushi Inc. It's an all you can eat type of restaurant and it isn't that expensive either! One word to describe the food: awesome!






Now for the future part, I would like to tell you guys what I would like to talk about in my future blogs! So I'm a girl that follows fashion so I will try to make weekly updates on different areas in fashion such as:

~ clothing;
~ make-up;
~ hair products;
~ nail care;
~ and so on =)


So that's it for now and hopefully I will do a new entry soon enough =)

2 comments:

  1. ohl shit it was REALLY loud...

    I should get one like that for home XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm allergic to that but I know a lot of people who would find that appetizing. :))

    ReplyDelete