Saturday, October 9, 2010

Drama rating

Hi everyone! How have you been all doing?

So I will keep this entry short for now. Just want to give you guys a heads up on what I plan do blog about in the future =) I'm a big fan of drama watching (mostly korean dramas) So I thought about giving ratings about dramas that I saw in the past or a summary of episodes of a drama that is currently airing that is very popular (or something around that). It is something that I have been thinking about doing but was too lazy to start a blog about but now that the blog is already started, why not go ahead and do the drama rating =)

I also know a few websites that you could watch them with and without downloading them on your computer. Downloading dramas on your computer is great but it does take a lot of memory.

If you guys have any suggestions or questions on dramas, don't hesitate to ask me, I will try my best to answer them, since I have seen a big amount of dramas =)

See you all soon =)

1 comment:

  1. you should follow @dramacf ! she's a drama expert ;D http://dramacafe.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete